Thursday, April 14, 2005

Shoot the caller..

Dateline Watauga, TX. Precious few miles from me.

Monday night, an apparent waste of flesh and bones named Lori in Watauga, TX decided to waste my tax dollars and call 911 because her 12- and 14-year-old daughters were fighting.

Maybe she doesn’t completely understand the concept of EMERGENCY. Maybe she’s just an idiot. I’m going with the latter.

The younger of the two Watauga brats had kicked a hole in a door. Here is the transcript of what followed:

CALLER: The 12-year-old is completely out of control, and I can’t—physically… She’s as big as I am. I can’t control her

DISPATCHER: Okay, did you want us to come over and shoot her?

[several moments of silence]

CALLER: Excuse me?

DISPATCHER: That’s a joke.

Dare I say genius? The remark itself isn’t great, but the context makes it genius. Let us all take a moment to lift our glasses in salute and extol the greatness of Mike Forbess.

I guess that since they were at home instead of at Walmart, Lori was unable to beat her kids.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-disp14.html

No comments: