Friday, April 22, 2005

Ominous Signs at the Periphery II

From 3/16/2005

Realize that the GM plant in Arlington only makes SUV's and Trucks. This company CAN easily go BK, as it has 300BBBBillion in debt that trades like junk bonds....As analyst we must look for signs at the periphery of a cratering economy to beat the masses at trading...We will continue to follow the anecdotal evidence that the US "House of Cards" is about to come crashing down. Good Luck.

GM Shares Drop on Lower Profit Outlook
Wednesday March 16, 9:44 am ET
General Motors Shares Skid After Co. Lowers Its Earnings Guidance on Weak N. American Sales

DETROIT (AP) -- General Motors Corp. sharply lowered its earnings guidance Wednesday, citing lower North American sales and production volumes and a tougher pricing environment. Its shares skidded 12 percent lower in early trading.

1 comment:

Girl With An Alibi said...

Aw man, Howdy posted the same exact message on my blog about Job. Damn! I thought I was a typical & quiescent potential haver! I don't feel special any more - sniff sniff. Well, at least it made me open my dictionary...