Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ominous Signs at the Periphery

A very shrewd friend of mine follows our economy very closely. For the past month or so, he has been sending us info that points to some rough times ahead. "Who is 'us'," you ask? Well, I could ask you the same question. My friend refers to these bits of info; these peices of evidence; these, what we in the economic world like to call, "economic indicators"; as "Ominous Signs at the Periphery." That's what I will call them, because I can't think of anything better.

I should have been doing this all along, but I slack. I slack real hard and good, and I slack often. As another step towards saving the world, I will start sharing this information with you, dear reader of “I’ve Come to Save the World From Me.”

I’ve got too much slacking to do now though, so I’ll start tomorrow or the next day…to make sure you have plenty of time to prepare. I’ll update every couple days, starting with his older e-mails, and we’ll do our best to catch up. Mmmm….ketchup.

No comments: