Monday, April 18, 2005

Getting to Know You

I got this off of Sara’s blog who got it off of Becca's blog. I bet Jay and Scott will get it off my blog. The important thing is that we all get it off somewhere. Sara took out some that were dumb. That makes me sad, because dumb is my favorite monkey salad.

1. First Name: Don’t mind if I do!
2. Were you named after anyone? I was named after a garage door named Mikie.
3. Do you wish on stars? No, it gives me gas.
4. When did you last cry? Right now. I hate this.
5. Do you like your handwriting? It’s my favorite time of year!
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Sardines.
7. What is your date of birth?: I’ll let you know when I get out.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD?: Durango Brothers.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? : Only if I let me be myself around me.
10. Are you a daredevil? Only if it involves fire and monkeys and nobody gets hurt.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yes, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially the sardine.
12. Do looks matter? It really doesn’t matter whether or not looks matter.
13. How do you release anger? I’m ambidextrous, and I’m not really sure who “you” is.
14. Where is your second home? San Juan National Forest.
15. Do you trust others easily? Who wants to know? Why do you ask? Where did you get this number? I’m not really who you claim I am.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I always really loved—and still do love—tinkering with the fabric of time, even though it can make me feel kinda cheap.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? All of us truly intelligent types are viciously sarcastic, so are Aussies.
20. What are your nicknames? I’ve been know us up to, but not all inclusive, from most recent back: El Guapo, Shayne the Mono, President Lincoln of Constantinople, Jim and Stinky Nappy. 21. What is a name nobody should ever call you? Universe.
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? It depends on what type of mood they are in. Sometimes they kick me like a gravy.
23. Do you think that you are strong? I won’t claim to be or to not be strong, but I will tell you this. I’ve strong or not strong sometimes. Sometimes, other times.
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Who screamed?
25. Shoe Size? I’d rather not, thank you.
26. Red or pink? I definitely prefer red, but I very whitish shade of red.
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I really really hate the fact that there is nothing about me to hate. Not even hate.
28. Who and/or what do you miss most?: The thing I miss most about most is mostly the misty moss. I like German pancakes though.
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? They’re sort of a skinnish no-pant color. Hey! My pants are gone!!
31. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my heart beat next to mine.
32. What is something you hate? Hate is such a strong word. See question 17.
33. If you were a color what would you be? A giraffe!
34. What is the weather like right now? It just stopped raining. It reminds me of Christmas, only more rainier.
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jim Morrison
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? How funny it is when she trips or bumps into something while staring at me.
38. Favorite Drink? Pizza
40.where would you like to be right now? In my stomach with a pinch of race car and a planet of the apes.
41. Eye Color? Well since you put it that way!
42. Do you wear contacts? No. I just keep them in my contacts list and never contact them. Ever.
43. Favorite food: Beer or tequila. If I could drink again. If only I could drink again.
44. Last Movie You Watched? House of Wax. Vincent Price looks like a guy at work.
45. Favorite Day Of The Year? Day before yesterday, one year from now.
46. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? I like scary happy endings where everybody dies except Earth!
47. Summer Or Winter? How about later?
48. Hugs or Kisses? It depends on whether or not he or she is my wife.
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Guadalupe.
52. Living arrangements? Mostly upstairs and downstairs.
53. What Books Are You Reading? I can't read or write.
54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Some cheese and coffee.
55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I think it was a show about a really bad snow storm or some burning corn flakes.
56. Favorite Smells? Mowing grass,then pouring beer and cheese all over the mower and setting it on fire. It smells like happy.
57. Favorite Sounds? My ears hearing things.
58. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Everybody’s got something to hide except for me and my monkey.
60. What's the farthest you've been from home? Work.

No comments: