Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Crazy, Mixed Up, Crazy Mix-Up

Today is one of those days that feels like nothing I’ve already done today. It all started this morning. In many ways, today was just like yesterday, except that yesterday started yesterday morning. It has pretty much all lead up to now…more so for me than for you.

You may be asking yourself, “What the hell is he talking about?” Well, I could ask you the same question. I can basically sum it up with the simple fact that if you know what I’m talking about, then you know what I’m talking about. If you don’t know, then you don’t. I, like you, don’t. Don’t I, like you? I’m not sure. Why not just ask me?

I digress. Let’s get to the mix-up. The crazy, mixed up, crazy mix-up that befalls me. The crazy, mixed up, crazy mix-up that befalls me and everyone I know.

If you’ve ever been involved in anything, you’ll understand that it requires some degree of participation. You have to be associated with that with which you are involved to some degree. You have to spend some time with it and notice it. It has to be something that in one way or another takes up some of your time and/or energy. That’s just how it is.

Hence, my dilemma. Ergo, my quandary. There you have it. You may experience a similar mix-up in your human time. Perhaps even in your non-human time or your human non-time. I hope you know what I’m talking about, because if you don’t, then who does? Carneys? Pigeons? Bicycles?

Try asking yourself sometime.

No comments: