Friday, August 26, 2005

Review of This Year’s Views and Reviews Throughout the Year Today

I just realized that this blog exactly, to the day, a little over a year old. It was on August 17, 2005 that I posted my first post, Welcome to Hell. So here for you, dear reader of I’ve Come to Save the World from Me, is my official Review of This Year’s Views and Reviews Throughout the Year Today. A sort of year in review, if you will. And I think you will.

Over the past year, I’ve warned of the impending housing market bust and offered you financial advice. “I read the news today, oh boy.”

I’ve offered the occasional political discourse. “Why is Everyone Afraid of Turning Gay” earned me a few links!

I wrote of urinals many times. Check them out! (The posts, not the urinals.) I’ll be glad you did. So will you. We both will. So will I.

I answered tough question from my readers. Remember that The Doctor IS in. The Doctor is always in. Wait. I’ll be right back. Just kidding. I’m still in. Where am I

I’ve posted lyrics to several songs that you can listen to just like me! If you didn’t listen, then go back and listen. It will make you a better person, and make the world a better place.

My latest craze is my children’s’ story about a boy and his dog.

Overall, it’s been a year. I year of months and days. I’d like to thank you all for knowing how to read, and for using that skill on my blog writing. I promise you that someday I will learn to write.

Love me.

By the time you read this, I will be dead.

Just kidding.

Love you.

No comments: