Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Princess 2: The Birth if My Dog Princess

When Princess was born, he was a dog.

I like to call very new dogs “puppies.”

Princess was a very cute puppies for a giant poodle. He was very funny at us. He would roll around playing “Alive.” He would run in circles chasing his tail and eat IHOP waitresses. I guess if he had been human, we might have called Princess a cannibal. He was a puppies though, so it wasn’t gross or weird that he ate IHOP waitresses.

Back to his birth though. He was very gross. He came out and said “Hi, folks!” Then he ran out the door, peed on the mailbox and ate some trash bins.

I’ve never witnessed another giant poodle birth that was anything like when Princess was puppies born.


See Princess 3!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shayne!! I've just caught on to your blog!! It's very refreshing and funny!!!