Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Princess 5: Four Days in the Belly of a Puppies

One day, I finally asked Princess where he got the sardines. Without a word, he snarled his steel, Princess teeth, opened his mouth and swallowed me. Before I could say, “Hey, my giant poodle named Princess, why are you eating me?” he swallowed with a huge ‘Gulp!”

It was almost completely dark in Princess’ stomach. The only light came from some strange source. I think he swallowed a lot digital watches when he was a puppy. Luckily, I always carry a flashlight behind my ear, so I switched it on to have a look around.

There were sardines and IHOP waitresses everywhere. You gotta hand it to those sardines! I talked to a couple waitresses, ate some sardines and just kinda spent the time catching up on some much needed rest. About the time I started getting comfortable living in the belly of a giant poodle named Princess, I laid down for a nap.

I woke up in the parking lot of a Denny’s. I was waling inside Denny’s to ask someone where I was, when Princess met me at the door. He gave me a look as if to say, “don’t ask.”

I asked, “Where am I?” Without a word, he snarled his steel, Princess teeth, opened his mouth and swallowed me. Before I could say, “Hey, my giant poodle named Princess, why are you eating me?” he swallowed with a huge ‘Gulp!”

Note to self: Stop asking Princess questions.

See Princess 6!

3 comments:

Jay said...

G!

blanca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blanca said...

Man, you must feel like shit!