Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Princess 6: My Puppies at the Beach

One day, Princess asked me to take him to the beach. He didn’t just come out and say that, because dogs can’t talk you silly skunk face. He communicates with his Giant Princess Puppies Language which I will tell you about another day.

Today, I will tell you about the one day when Princess asked me to take him to the beach. He didn’t just come out and say it; because dogs can’t talk you crazy kangaroo pouch.

I said, “Yes, sweet Master Princess, let’s go the beach today. Please don’t kill me.” We hopped on my skateboard and tore donkey on down to the beach.

Princess was so excited when we got there! He jumped off the skate board, accidentally pooped on a VW bug, and dashed straight for the water. There was beached whale on the beach. Princess snatched up and slung it around like a mail man.

He growled and snarled at some kids. That scared them and sent them running, so I scored their boogie board! He can be so cute sometimes when he’s being a very playful puppies. We had SO much fun at the beach.

It was kinda gross picking all the sea weed and plankton out of Princess’ short, curly white hair and picking whale and boogie boards out of his steel teeth at Denny’s.

It was worth it though, because Princess still loves me like his very own human!

No comments: