Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Nothing Is not as good as Urinals

So, I added Adsense to my blog thinking it will help me be not so poor any more. The ads are based on text from the page.

Most of my posts are about nothing. I love nothing. Nothing is my favorite thing. It’s also all I have in the way of blog topics, so I often write about nothing.

In the history of “I’ve Come to Save the World from Me,” there have been two posts on the topic of Urinals. What ads are displayed?

  • Buy Female Urinals
  • Urinals-Falcon Water Free
  • Male Urinal
  • Urination device women.

Is that what my blog is about? Urinals? I guess so. Are there no sites in wide, wide world of web dedicated to nothing?

How many people are going to surfing to buy urinals for women? I don’t even want those weirdoes on my blog.

Either way, I beg you all to go urinal shopping online, so I can get some checks.

Admit it. You’ve always wanted one, haven’t you? Wouldn't a new urinal look nice in your garage?

No comments: