Friday, January 15, 2010

Sans Sugar: Day 3

Back at work for Day 3 of no sugar. I stopped at Starbucks on the way to work. I ordered a tall decaf drip and gave them my mug to put it in. It ain't easy being green. I did add half a pack of raw sugar to my coffee.

I'm going to allow myself a little raw sugar in a little coffee a few days a week. As long as I cut way back, and as long as I cut out the processed stuff, I will be good.

After I left Starbucks, I got an idea for a book. I emailed some friends to see what they thought about a collaborative effort and they jumped on idea like Fried on Rice.

Writing is a sort of dream of mine. So is dreaming. I dream of writing. I should try to write of dreaming. I often dream of having more dreams. I'll get right to work on that tonight after I go to bed.

Please tell me what I'm talking about.

Are dreams like goals? If you write them down, are they ten times more likely to come true? I had this one with Scarlett Johansson. Isn't she, as a member of our great and human humanity, worth writing down? I think so.

I finished off the last empanada. The carbs are about to seriously be reduced now. I thought about getting a DDP, since it is sugar free. I'm pretty sure that nothing in it is natural, but I could use a little help. I'll have to take it before the beerd.

That's right. I said, "beerd."

I'm writing about Day 3 on Day 4. So far, nothing funny has happened yesterday, unless you think making blueberry and jellybean soft taco is funny. I'm still waiting.

No comments: