Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Can of Pickled Space-Time

What if you could stroll into your local grocery store and buy yourself a can of pickled space-time? What would you do with it? If you could pickle space-time, would you put it in a can? And if you could can space-time, would you want it pickled?

About now, some of you are saying, “what on Mildred is Shayne talking about?” Well, I might ask you the same question. I know that those in the know…short pause…know exactly what I’m writing about.

I just wish I knew what I am talking about. That’s the big problem with writing…and with knowing. The two seldom meet.

So today, I will begin to try something new with my blog. Instead of writing nonsense posts with no point, I will start writing pointless posts that make no sense. That just sounds better, doesn’t it? I agree too. Thank you for agreeing with me.

I’m sure you’ll agree that agreeing with me is very important to our agreement.

So from this day forward, go out to your local grocery store or deli, walk up to the man at the counter and say, “One can of pickled Space-Time…to GO!”


If that won’t do it, then nothing will.

No comments: