Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today, I am more back than ever

For the third or tenth time in possibly ever, I am back. It’s difficult to not take time off. Time off from blogging always makes its way on to my “To Do” list…mostly because I don’t have a “To Do” list. That list is constantly updated with things I didn’t know were on it. All the things that I think are on it get moved down the page to where I can’t see it on the monitor. If I can’t see it, I’m not thinking about it.

Which reminds me, what was I not thinking about? I can’t remember.

I sincerely apologize to all of you who have checked back every day for the past 11 months only to find that I’m nowhere to be found. Believe me, I looked everywhere, and I wasn’t there. I couldn’t find me, so I understand how you could not. Unless you did, then I’m angry at you for not telling me.

I’ve reached that point where what I’m typing sounds stupid even to me, so until next time….which will be sooner than the last next time: Keep up the Good!

Check back in 15 minutes for my next post. If nothing is new yet, try back in another 15 minutes. Eventually your patience will pay off!

Until next time: See above.

No comments: