Friday, February 25, 2005

This title has little to do with the entry.

Today I decided to take my own advice and not be so stupid all the time….at least not today. Ok, Ok. I tried to stop for about 20 minutes this morning. During those 20 minutes I figured out how to add stuff to this blog page. I added links to a couple of my friends’ blogs. See just there to the right? Jay and Scott.

I’ve got one more friend I’d like to add, but I’m too busy being stupid again. I filed the instructions for editing my blog page in a hanging folder. My folders are not labeled. I don’t like labeling my folders, because I don’t like for people to know what I’m doing.

I don’t want ANYONE to know what I’m doing. Not even me!

I also added a picture of myself. At least I think it is of me. Either way, my blog just wasn’t quite vain enough without a photo of me. Or whoever that handsome devil is.

Today’s entry is a little different from yesterday’s entry. When I started typing yesterday, I had no idea where I was going with the entry. I started typing, and that is exactly where I arrived.

Today I started writing with a purpose. I knew exactly where I was going. I started typing, forgot where I was going, and ended up right here

No comments: