Monday, February 28, 2005

Heather Morgan

Since I got nothing today, I decided to just write something about the next song that came up in the rotation. I don’t want to go into what the rotation is, so don’t worry abou that right now.

As luck would have it, a song called “Penny” by my friend Heather Morgan was next. Now Heather isn’t the type of friend that I talk to every week and all that. We met each other playing music around town. She moved to Nashville, and we e-mail now and then, and I try to catch her show when she plays around here. Heather was nice enough to sing on a recording of a song I wrote for my nephew. She has an absolutely beautiful voice, and she is an extremely profound writer for such a young lady…quite wise beyond her years.

Go give her a listen. Go to www.heathermorgan.net . Buy her SSSB CD. It is great.

And while I’m on the topic of very talented and lovely young singer/songwriters named Heather Morgan, visit the web site of another friend of mine in Canada. www.heathermorgan.ca .

Then go visit www.durangobrothers.com, because I said to.

No comments: