Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stupid Mug

I just spilled my coffee. That shouldn't be a problem with my big, fancy spill-proof mug.

We have a concept here at work. The crazy lady with the mivi-van probably uses it. It is W.A.D. Works as designed for those of you scoring along at home. .

I don't think my coffee mug falls under the realm of Wad. When it fell over, the lid popped off.
Nice.

Speaking of crazy ladies at work, I think I saw her husband yesterday. He looks like my friend’s dad. Rather, he looks like my friend’s dad looked when I last saw him twenty or so years ago. He worked for GM and was this big Union guy. He was “buy American” before “buy American” was cool.

I like Stupid. I’m going to start having more stupid posts.

Starting…right …. NOW!

Nah. Not just yet.

1 comment:

Cold Hands said...

stoopid posts are the best. i try to post 'em every day.