Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ominous Signs at the yeah, yeah, yeah

I’ve come to save the you from yourself.

I’ve grown tired of trying to catch up on the Ominous Signs stuff, and this whole crumbling economy thing is really only funny to me. So here is the gist.

Start being more financially defensive. Save up some cash. Put away the credit cards, and don’t charge them up on this summer’s vacations. Pay off your high interest debt, because interest rates are going up soon. Way up. Learn what your means is and live within it.

Here is my opinion on time and money. The more you worry about it, the less you’ll have. Less is more. Les Moore lives in Austin, TX.

I think a line from Ziggy Marley’s “Dragonfly” is appropriate:

“everybody's worried about time
but i just keep that sh** off my mind
people living on twenty four hour clocks
but we're on a ride that never stops”

Love your love with all of your love.

What?

No comments: