Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Doctor is In

I read many blogs. I see lots of questions. I’ve learned that someone asking a question does not mean they want an answer. Sometimes they just ask.

Since I’ve come to save the world, I am offering this service to the world. I am your new advise guy person. (That's right. That's what I said.) It will comfort you to know that I am always right. I thought I was wrong once, and that turned out to be it.

Ask away. Just email me or post an anonymous comment. If you’re not a big scaredie-cat, then post a non-anonymous question. In a couple days, I’ll post your dilemma and my advice. This way, I not only save you, but I help the world.

The doctor is out.

4 comments:

blanca said...

How do I tell my annoying friend he's always wrong and does NOT have all the answers?

shayne said...

Great question, blanca! Luckily for you, I don't just have an answer, I have THE correct answer. Check back to "I've Come to Save the World From Me" any time after yesterday. While you're waiting, read my very post archives and check out www.manmadesoul.com

Have a real!

amy said...

Hokay. Here's my question. Is the past-tense of "weed-eat" actually weed-ate? Or weed-eated? And you can't go with "weed-whacked" or "had weed-eaten" because that is a copout.

shayne said...

Another excellent question from another excellent question asker. Actually Amy is better than blanca, since she is not blance. However, I would appreciate if you leave out all the profanity.

I will consult my mind. My mind--or my wife--will provide all of me with the answer which I will provide for you right here on "I've Come to Save the World From Me" some time after yesterday. While you're waiting, read my very post archives and check out this randomly selected blog by someone who's name may or may also not be Amy. http://ragingwildebeest.blogspot.com