Thursday, August 11, 2005

What Can I and You Do to Make this place a Better World?

What can you and I do to make the world a better place?

I’ll be honest with you. You probably don’t know. That’s why nobody does anything. Nobody knows what to do. Most know what not to do, but few work hard at not doing what we’re not supposed to do.

I’m here to help. I’ve Come to Save the World from Not Saving the World.

From now on, if I remember, I’m going to give you very important ways to help make the world a better place to have civilizations and stuff.

What can you do today? For the rest of the day, come back to this blog every day and check to see if I have an assignment for you. In case you need to verify it for your calendar, today is in August.

Remember, the world is a big place, so I may not have a new assignment every day.

See you tomorrow. Unless tomorrow falls on today or sooner. In that case, see you tomorrow.

No comments: