Monday, March 07, 2005

The Post I Refuse to Post

I refuse to post a post about a post that I refuse to ever post, i.e., this. First off, it is ridiculous for anyone, particularly me, to even let the thoughts of such things pass through his or her mind. In my case, his, or hers if I’m talking of someone who is a female. So, I am taking a stand right here, today and right here. Today.

Secondly, I have reasons to not post a post about a post I refuse to post. I’m a pretty reasonable person when I’m not angry, confused, drunk, playing guitar, typing on keyboards, wearing clothes or blinking. Sometimes I even sleep. I mean, can you imagine? Be that as it may, I’m certain that in due time, all things will, and quite possibly.

Yesterday, we drove around and went there towards west Texas. Do you like my arm? Now just think about that for a minute. Here I am, out there, day before yesterday, with no one around, but a bunch of people I am related too. How could you?

With this in mind, I offer up to you. Remember, that regardless of what anyone says; regardless of what you may have read; in spite of whatever you wear tomorrow; whether it is weather or outside, I refuse to post this.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Genius!

shayne said...

you makin fun o' me?!?